You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!


Author: mikeptPostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

Thx for all the replys

NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

I recommend upgrading your BBToNuke all the way to the latest 2.0.16

Author: JallaBallaLocation: Oslo, NorwayPostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

I have the same problem, and here is what I have done:

- Installed a fresh installation of patched77
- imported old site content (success)
- upgraded to 2.0.16 and used the upgrade.php-forum file with success.

I have tried:
- empty all cookies
- restarted httpd on Fedora server
- altered domain from enemyoffline.com to www.enemyoffline.com and even blank
- renamed the cookie just to check I get the new ones (I do)

It works in IE, but not FireFox.

WHat I have noticed is that Firefox never gets this cookie: EOphpbb2mysql2_t

And the other cookies (EOphpbb2mysql2_data & EOphpbb2mysql2_sid ) dont appear unless I log in as admin and go to forumadmin.

All the cookies I see without logging into admin are "admin" "lang" and "resoultion".

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

Tried just making those cookie settings blank?

Author: JallaBallaLocation: Oslo, NorwayPostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Top
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 117 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Nuke Cops :: View topic - View newest post not working View newest post not working

Nuke Cops -> BBtoNuke Bug Reports

Author: mikept PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: View newest post not working

Hi

I have nuke 7.0 with phpbb 2.0.11 and my users detected that the little orange icon that appears in the topics with new posts (behind the topic name) to take you to the latest post doesn't work (if you let the mouse over it says "view newest post")...

The link that appears when we put the mouse over is http://www.mysite.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1000&view=newest

if you click it then it redirects you to http://www.mysite.com/modules/Forums/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1000#1000 witch should be http://www.mysite.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1000#1000 (without "modules/Forums/").

I looked at viewtopic.php but I didn't saw anything that could solve this.

Can you guys help me?
JallaBalla wrote:
and even blank
Evaders99 wrote:
I recommend upgrading your BBToNuke all the way to the latest 2.0.16


I'll try that but my forum has several code changes (and I don't remeber all of them Confused ) so this will be a little hard because all the updates to 2.0.16 are to substitute files and not update code... but with a backup and lots of time (this will be the hard part) I think I can do it...

Author: Evaders99 PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

There's not a guide for all these versions, but there's one from 2.0.15 to 2.0.16

http://www.nukefixes.com/ftopict-1644.html

Author: mikept PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

For those with this problem the solution is on 2.0.12 update.

If you want to solve this without update just do this on the /modules/Forums/viewtopic.php file.



-----
find
-----

Code:
//

// Find topic id if user requested a newer

// or older topic

//

if ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['view']) && empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )

{

   if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'newest' )

   {

      if ( isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sid']) )

      {

         $session_id = isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) ? $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid'] : $HTTP_GET_VARS['sid'];



         if (!preg_match('/^[A-Za-z0-9]*$/', $session_id))

         {

            $session_id = '';

         }



         if ( $session_id )

         {

            $sql = "SELECT p.post_id

               FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . SESSIONS_TABLE . " s,  " . USERS_TABLE . " u
               WHERE s.session_id = '$session_id'
                  AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id
                                                AND p.topic_id = '$topic_id'
                  AND p.post_time >= u.user_lastvisit
               ORDER BY p.post_time ASC
               LIMIT 1";
            if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
            {
               message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain newer/older topic information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
            }

            if ( !($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) )
            {
               message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, 'No_new_posts_last_visit');
            }


            $post_id = $row['post_id'];



            if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sid']))

            {

               redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?sid=$session_id&" . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id", true));

            }

            else

            {

               redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id", true));

            }

         }

      }



      redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id", true));

   }

   else if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' || $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'previous' )

   {

      $sql_condition = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? '>' : '<';

      $sql_ordering = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'ASC' : 'DESC';



      $sql = "SELECT t.topic_id

         FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t2

         WHERE

            t2.topic_id = '$topic_id'

            AND t.forum_id = t2.forum_id

            AND t.topic_last_post_id $sql_condition t2.topic_last_post_id

         ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_id $sql_ordering

         LIMIT 1";

      if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )

      {

         message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Could not obtain newer/older topic information", '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);

      }



      if ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )

      {

         $topic_id = intval($row['topic_id']);

      }

      else

      {

         $message = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'No_newer_topics' : 'No_older_topics';

         message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $message);

      }

   }

}




--------------
replace with
--------------

Code:
//
// Find topic id if user requested a newer
// or older topic
//
if ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['view']) && empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )
{
        if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'newest' )
        {
                $header_location = ( @preg_match('/Microsoft|WebSTAR|Xitami/', $_SERVER['SERVER_SOFTWARE']) ) ? 'Refresh: 0; URL=' : 'Location: ';

                if ( isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sid']) )
                {
                        $session_id = isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) ? $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid'] : $HTTP_GET_VARS['sid'];
                        if (!preg_match('/^[A-Za-z0-9]*$/', $session_id))
                        {
                        $session_id = '';
                        }
                        if ( $session_id )
                        {
                                $sql = "SELECT p.post_id
                                        FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . SESSIONS_TABLE . " s,  " . USERS_TABLE . " u
                                        WHERE s.session_id = '$session_id'
                                                AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id
                                                AND p.topic_id = '$topic_id'
                                                AND p.post_time >= u.user_lastvisit
                                        ORDER BY p.post_time ASC
                                        LIMIT 1";
                                if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
                                {
                                        message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain newer/older topic information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
                                }

                                if ( !($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) )
                                {
                                        message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, 'No_new_posts_last_visit');
                                }

                                $post_id = $row['post_id'];
                                header($header_location . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id", true));
                                exit;
                        }
                }

                header($header_location . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id", true));
                exit;
        }
        else if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' || $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'previous' )
        {
                $sql_condition = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? '>' : '<';
                $sql_ordering = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'ASC' : 'DESC';

                $sql = "SELECT t.topic_id
         FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t2
         WHERE
            t2.topic_id = '$topic_id'
            AND t.forum_id = t2.forum_id
            AND t.topic_last_post_id $sql_condition t2.topic_last_post_id
         ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_id $sql_ordering
                        LIMIT 1";
                if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
                {
                        message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Could not obtain newer/older topic information", '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
                }

                if ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
                {
                        $topic_id = intval($row['topic_id']);
                }
                else
                {
                        $message = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'No_newer_topics' : 'No_older_topics';
                        message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $message);
                }
        }
}





That solved the problem.... thx for all your help Wink

Author: JallaBallaLocation: Oslo, Norway PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

mikept wrote:
For those with this problem the solution is on 2.0.12 update.

If you want to solve this without update just do this on the /modules/Forums/viewtopic.php file.



-----
find
-----

Code:
//

// Find topic id if user requested a newer

// or older topic

//

if ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['view']) && empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )

{

   if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'newest' )

   {

      if ( isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sid']) )

      {

         $session_id = isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) ? $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid'] : $HTTP_GET_VARS['sid'];



         if (!preg_match('/^[A-Za-z0-9]*$/', $session_id))

         {

            $session_id = '';

         }



         if ( $session_id )

         {

            $sql = "SELECT p.post_id

               FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . SESSIONS_TABLE . " s,  " . USERS_TABLE . " u
               WHERE s.session_id = '$session_id'
                  AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id
                                                AND p.topic_id = '$topic_id'
                  AND p.post_time >= u.user_lastvisit
               ORDER BY p.post_time ASC
               LIMIT 1";
            if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
            {
               message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain newer/older topic information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
            }

            if ( !($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) )
            {
               message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, 'No_new_posts_last_visit');
            }


            $post_id = $row['post_id'];



            if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sid']))

            {

               redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?sid=$session_id&" . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id", true));

            }

            else

            {

               redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id", true));

            }

         }

      }



      redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id", true));

   }

   else if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' || $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'previous' )

   {

      $sql_condition = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? '>' : '<';

      $sql_ordering = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'ASC' : 'DESC';



      $sql = "SELECT t.topic_id

         FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t2

         WHERE

            t2.topic_id = '$topic_id'

            AND t.forum_id = t2.forum_id

            AND t.topic_last_post_id $sql_condition t2.topic_last_post_id

         ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_id $sql_ordering

         LIMIT 1";

      if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )

      {

         message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Could not obtain newer/older topic information", '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);

      }



      if ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )

      {

         $topic_id = intval($row['topic_id']);

      }

      else

      {

         $message = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'No_newer_topics' : 'No_older_topics';

         message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $message);

      }

   }

}




--------------
replace with
--------------

Code:
//
// Find topic id if user requested a newer
// or older topic
//
if ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['view']) && empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )
{
        if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'newest' )
        {
                $header_location = ( @preg_match('/Microsoft|WebSTAR|Xitami/', $_SERVER['SERVER_SOFTWARE']) ) ? 'Refresh: 0; URL=' : 'Location: ';

                if ( isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sid']) )
                {
                        $session_id = isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid']) ? $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[$board_config['cookie_name'] . '_sid'] : $HTTP_GET_VARS['sid'];
                        if (!preg_match('/^[A-Za-z0-9]*$/', $session_id))
                        {
                        $session_id = '';
                        }
                        if ( $session_id )
                        {
                                $sql = "SELECT p.post_id
                                        FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . SESSIONS_TABLE . " s,  " . USERS_TABLE . " u
                                        WHERE s.session_id = '$session_id'
                                                AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id
                                                AND p.topic_id = '$topic_id'
                                                AND p.post_time >= u.user_lastvisit
                                        ORDER BY p.post_time ASC
                                        LIMIT 1";
                                if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
                                {
                                        message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain newer/older topic information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
                                }

                                if ( !($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) )
                                {
                                        message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, 'No_new_posts_last_visit');
                                }

                                $post_id = $row['post_id'];
                                header($header_location . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id", true));
                                exit;
                        }
                }

                header($header_location . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id", true));
                exit;
        }
        else if ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' || $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'previous' )
        {
                $sql_condition = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? '>' : '<';
                $sql_ordering = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'ASC' : 'DESC';

                $sql = "SELECT t.topic_id
         FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t2
         WHERE
            t2.topic_id = '$topic_id'
            AND t.forum_id = t2.forum_id
            AND t.topic_last_post_id $sql_condition t2.topic_last_post_id
         ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_id $sql_ordering
                        LIMIT 1";
                if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
                {
                        message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Could not obtain newer/older topic information", '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
                }

                if ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
                {
                        $topic_id = intval($row['topic_id']);
                }
                else
                {
                        $message = ( $HTTP_GET_VARS['view'] == 'next' ) ? 'No_newer_topics' : 'No_older_topics';
                        message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $message);
                }
        }
}





That solved the problem.... thx for all your help Wink



hmmm... i have to try that then....

Author: JallaBallaLocation: Oslo, Norway PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject:

nope....didnt help for me... My posts are still unread..... /BAH !!!!!

I GIVE UP, and hope 7.8 will fix this after released public

Author: Evaders99 PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

Check your cookie settings in your Forums Configuration

Author: JallaBallaLocation: Oslo, Norway PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

JallaBalla wrote:
I have the same problem, and here is what I have done:

- Installed a fresh installation of patched77
- imported old site content (success)
- upgraded to 2.0.16 and used the upgrade.php-forum file with success.

I have tried:
- empty all cookies
- restarted httpd on Fedora server
- altered domain from enemyoffline.com to www.enemyoffline.com and even blank
- renamed the cookie just to check I get the new ones (I do)

It works in IE, but not FireFox.

WHat I have noticed is that Firefox never gets this cookie: EOphpbb2mysql2_t

And the other cookies (EOphpbb2mysql2_data & EOphpbb2mysql2_sid ) dont appear unless I log in as admin and go to forumadmin.

All the cookies I see without logging into admin are "admin" "lang" and "resoultion".


(sigh) Read the above..... Rolling Eyes

Author: OSIRIS-ANBUIS PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

Well I have got a Similar thing. When i Click on a new Post in the Recent Topics the link is:

http://www.mysite.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=656&view=newest

This links me to the page:

http://www.mysite.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=656&view=newest there I get my beloved error message : 404 Page not found

The Link should be:

http://www.mysite.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=656

I changed allready the viewtopic.php and i copied the newest complete bb to nuke 2.0.17 and the same thing remains.

The Cookie settings are properly made. Other whise I wouldn't know if a Post is new.

Could someone help out

Author: shmk PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: View newest post not working

There is a php piece of code see when the phpbb cookie get reset ?

So if I can echo a string (or open a popup) when it is resetted, I can see if the cookie clearing is connected with some determined action and I can debug better...

Author: xiaozhengmmm PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: xiaozhengmmm

coach outlet store online
louis vuitton bags
oakley glasses
red shoes
cheap nfljerseys
cheap jerseys
Coach Outlet
kate spade purses
fitflops clearance
louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap toms
mont blanc legend
louis vuitton outlet
hermes delivery
coach factory
used louis vuitton
hair straightener
louis vuitton shoes
louis vuitton
marc jacobs handbags
louis vuitton purses
gucci shoes
mont blanc pens
insanity workout
Coach Factory Online
nfl jerseys wholesale
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
fitflop footwear
mont blanc pen
mont blanc legend
cheap jordan for sale
mont blanc fountain pens
michael kors handbags
fendi purses
ray ban aviators
cheap ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton purses
bottega veneta bags
trye religion outlet
louis vuitton purses
fitflops
trye religion outlet store
prada handbags
jordan retro
Coach Factory
coach factory
fendi handbags
gucci handbags
fitflop footwear
louboutin shoes
discount ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
fitflop shoes
ralph lauren
oakley outlet
cheap louis vuitton
www.louisvuitton.com
hollister co
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
mont blanc mountain
prada shoes
louis vuitton uk
burberry outlet
cheap jordans
juicy couture
polo outlet
christian louboutin
nfl jerseys
fitflop shoes
michael kors handbags
tory burch shoes
fitflop sandals
fitflop sandals outlet
michaelkors outlet store
cheap jordans
fitflops online
chi straightener
abercrombie fitch
ray ban wayfarer
ray ban
toms sale
true religion jeans outlet
chanel handbags
coach outlet
toms shoes outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren outlet
hermes bracelet
toms shoes sale
workout routines
cheap ray bans
true religion jeans men
louis vuitton speedy
louis vuitton wallet
designer handbags
oakley suglasses cheap
coach factory
fendi
joe abercrombie
cheap jerseys from china
true religion outlet
burberry bags
cheap true religion jeans
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
marc jacobs
red bottom shoes
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet store
fendi bags
jordan sneakers
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach factory online
louis vuitton outlet
mont blanc fountain pen
nfl jerseys
chi hair straightener
toms shoes
louis vuitton sunglasses
hermes belt
gucci outlet store
true religion
kate spade outlet
oakley outlet
louis vuitton handbags
bottega veneta outlet
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
kate spade
chanel bags
michael kors bags
prada bags
kate spade outlet online
louis vuitton
burberry handbags
louis vuitton backpack
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet
kate spade outlet store
kate spade factory outlet
ray bans
true religion jeans outlet
jordan 13
louis vuitton
louis vuitton belt
true religion sale
fendi outlet
true religion jeans outlet
bottega veneta
hollister outlet
christian louboutin
louis vuitton handbags
jordan retro
louis vuitton belts
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet online
prda outlet
coach factory online
michael kors purses
louis vuitton
fitflop sale
Coach Factory Store[/url
[url=http://www.insanity-workout.cc]ab workouts

louis vuitton bags
hollister kids
louisvuitton
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses
celine outlet
hollister promo code
michael kors backpack
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton neverfull
juicy couture outlet
louis vuitton
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet online
kate spade outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
toms wedges
hair dryer
cheap oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
workout plans
jordan 11
nfl football jerseys
jordan for women
crossfit workouts
hollister clothing
christian louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
abercrombie and kent
mont blanc pens
ray ban sunglasses
chanel online shop
christian louboutin shoes
chanel outlet
louis vuitton wallet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton handbags
jordans for sale
true religion outlet
tory burch flats
louis vuitton outlet store
coach outlet
hermes outlet
trye religion outlet
cheap jerseys
true religion outlet store
ray ban outlet
mont blanc pen
ralph lauren home
coach factory outlet
hermes birkin
football jersey
oakley sunglasses wholesale
air jordan shoes
cheap jordans
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban outlet stores
jordan shoes
marc jacobs outlet
gucci outlet
chi flat iron
fitflop outlet
fitflops clearance
gucci bags
fitflop outlet
tory burch outlet
michael kors bags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ray bans
louis vuitton purses
bottega veneta outlet online
cheap oakleys
bottega veneta handbags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
Coach Factory Outlet
louis vuitton speedy
louis vuitton handbags
red bottoms
viva la juicy
louis vuitton purses
jordan shoes
marc by marc jacobs
louboutin
ray ban outlet
celine bag price
kate spade
true religion jeans
toms shoes
louis vuitton usa
coach factory online
louis vuitton handbags
p90x workout schedule
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton officail website
louis vuitton purses
christian louboutin sneakers
tory burch outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
red heels
true religion
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
celine handbags
celine paris
burberry scarf
tory burch handbags
abercrombie
ray ban glasses
coach outlet
juicy couture perfume
true religion jeans
celine luggage tote
louis vuitton bags
oakley sunglasses
fitflop outlet
toms promo code



Nuke Cops -> BBtoNuke Bug Reports

All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Powered by phpBB © 2001,2002 phpBB Group
Powered by TOGETHER TEAM srl ITALY http://www.togetherteam.it - DONDELEO E-COMMERCE http://www.DonDeLeo.com - TUTTISU E-COMMERCE http://www.tuttisu.it
Web site engine's code is Copyright © 2002 by PHP-Nuke. All Rights Reserved. PHP-Nuke is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
Page Generation: 0.073 Seconds - 101 pages served in past 5 minutes. Nuke Cops Founded by Paul Laudanski (Zhen-Xjell)
added by Evaders - DO NOT REMOVE
:: FI Theme :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::