You are missing our premiere tool bar navigation system! Register and use it for FREE!

NukeCops  
•  Home •  Downloads •  Gallery •  Your Account •  Forums • 

Author: Evaders99PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Navigation Block to jump to older articles

I believe it's called the page numbers mod

Author: anirudhPostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Navigation Block to jump to older articles

Thank you so much Evaders99 ,
those were the exact words i was looking for . I had searched thorughout the net for searches like Navigation Module , Link Lists etc with no luck at all .
The Page Numbers MOD has been downloaded and successfully installed on my site thanks to you.
Thank you once again

Nuke Cops -> Post-Install Help For Guests Only

All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Powered by phpBB © 2001,2002 phpBB Group
Readme First
- Readme First! -

Read and follow the rules, otherwise your posts will be closed
Modules
· Home
· FAQ
· Buy a Theme
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Bookmarks
· Columbia
· Community
· Donations
· Downloads
· Feedback
· Forums
· PHP-Nuke HOWTO
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Theme Gallery
· Topics
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 375 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Nuke Cops :: View topic - Navigation Block to jump to older articles Navigation Block to jump to older articles

Nuke Cops -> Post-Install Help For Guests Only

Author: anirudh PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Navigation Block to jump to older articles

Hello to all nukecops.com team and dedicated members ,
Thank you for keeping this Guest posting area and i am really grateful for that . My problem was about PHPNUKE:
How to create a navigation block at the bottom of the page in the News module which will allow the user to jump to another set of older articles using either a dropdown box or a self generating set of links.

Let me explain it further : Suppose i have setup my main news module to display 10 articles/page then to access older articles the only option seems to be the Old articles module which also has limitations in number .

So if i have say 100 articles with 10 article/page and number of old articles set to 10 then i cannot access the remaining 80 . If there was a way to incorporate a dropdown box which allows you to go to the desired page number say page no 3 for articles 20-30 page no 7 for 60-70 .

One example i found was at the following address , please have a look at the bottom of the page
Code:
www.phpnukefiles.com

Thank you for any help or advice whatsoever .

Thank you